Monday, October 20, 2008

Miss Manners Says Introductions Are In Order...


Hello!
I should like to introduce myself to you. I am Auntie Miss Melly (pause as hats are tipped and a haze of handshakes & cheeky air kisses are exchanged).
I am what is labeled as a neo-Flapper. I make my own traditions and mistakes. I am my own self. I should know, I talk to me quite often...
I believe that hats have not gone out of fashion; cars today look like crap; and jogging is a disease.
Trying new things is my life-long ambition as well as traveling globally. Thinking outside the box is old hat as well as collecting hat boxes.
Having children is not my cup of tea but will take a cup of tea almost anytime.
I work to live but I am not defined by what I do to pay the bills.

I photograph cemetery art and my goofy friend’s faces.
I am into crafting both witch and creative. If you piss me off, I can turn you into a toad (but you’d be a fabulous rhinestone brooch toad!)
I am trying to do at least one creative something every week. Please check back for for my secret to…

1 comment:

Attic Clutter said...

Oh you look so cute and suave(:) chicy and cheeky (:)
glad you are a fellow blogger..
hugs, Patty